Friday, October 03, 2003

Yep...I'm grounded for two weeks. I've never been grounded in my life. If you ask me what I did. I can't really tell you, because I really don't think that there was one thing that set it off. I guess being inconsiderate in my parents' eyes was the reason. I'm not really at home that much, and I almost never get a chance to talk to my mom. They can't really see me being considerate. And I don't get much chance. I'm not the perfect kid. I know. I want to be, but I'm not. I don't mind not going out for two weeks. Honestly, I don't think I go out that often anyway. I'd rather stay home and sleep.

There might be something bothering me, that I can't figure out. For some reason, I've been waking up a lot in the middle of the night for no reason. I hate note being able to sleep well. Perhaps it's this parents and college thing. Where am I gonna be in a couple of years?? or even in like a couple months. If you think about it that way. I might not want to stay in SD...maybe I'll go a little farther away. It's funny how Dorr wants me to "find my soulmate" in college. This year, my teachers are just awesome. It makes it much easier for me. If I don't gain anything else this year, I hope to gain a good education. [I know..I'm a nerd and a dork all rolled into one]

One thing that I know has been bothering me, is when people are blindly being stubborn. They don't listen to the advice that their friends honestly give them, and they just keep trying to make things the way they want it to be. You need to realize that it's not always gonna turn out the way you want it to. Sometimes things aren't always gonna go your way. They say they want others to be happy, but inside it seems that their happiness is all that matters. To get things to be the way they want, they start doing things that may hurt other people along the way. [oh well. I guess it's just collateral damage] They befriend people insincerely, just to get a step closer to where they want to be. I mean, if I'm being honest with you, the least you can do is be honest with me. Decieving people will just end up biting you in the butt. So don't sweet talk me into helping you out. I'm not gonna do it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home