Thursday, September 11, 2003

Ice Packs. The One-Size-Fits-All Remedy.

I was about to start this post with a "ranting" on how much all this junk that I have to do, really gets me down sometimes. But when it comes down to it. It's worth it in the end. I struggle for a while, and in the end, either I look back and did a good job, or I could have done better. I'm gonna try not to complain so much. I'll just suck it up. So if I work my tail off now, and do things right the first and only chance I get to do it, then I can look back and feel like I've accomplished something significant. Life is a process of growing, learning, changing, and most of all loving. The day when I stop learning and growing [not physically...i gave up on that a while ago] is the day when I will be ready to die. Funny how our persepctive on life really changes throughout a day. One second I'm thinking about how much stuff I still have to do, and the next I'm thinking about how much my shoulders hurt because of the shots that i got today. I shall be fine in no time. They usually don't hurt this much. I think I'll just get some ice. Too bad an ice pack can't solve all of your problems...too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home