Saturday, September 06, 2003

Sour Cream Potato Chips

Experts in ancient Greek culture say that people back then didn't see their thoughts as belonging to them. When ancient Greeks had a thought, it occured to them as a god or goddess giving an order. Apollo was telling them to be brave. Athena was telling them to fall in love.

Now people hear a commercial for sour cream potato chips and rush out to buy, but now they call this free will.

At least the Greeks were being honest.


Think about it.

That was from Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk [I honestly don't have any idea how to say that], the same guy who wrote Fight Club. The movie according to Jon Yip is..."so TIGHT!" It's a good book to say the least. Tesia [that one I can pronounce] let me read it. She's such a sweetie pie, but forbids me to talk to a certain individual she thinks is hot, for fear that the cute little asian girl will steal him away. Those were her words though, not mine. I don't really consider myself a "cute little asian girl"...but hey, who's to argue with Tesia? jk. I still cannot believe she told mr. Dorr about me marrying Chris Ho, and possibly becoming Mrs. Kim Yu-Ho. I'm gonna need help in that class. BTW my backyard smells really bad because of the holdfast that I have to dry in my backyard because of that class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home