Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Late nights and early mornings...

I'm wearing myself out again. I need to take care of myself better. I spent the last few days staying up late and getting up early. Yesterday was probably the worst, because i stayed up until 2 in the morning talking on the phone. Shame on me. tsk tsk tsk Tomorrow is the last day of US History 102!! score! After that I'm home free...sort of. I have more summer assignments now, and more work ahead of me with the school year starting. I have no "easy AP's I don't think. well I heard AP Gov isn't too bad, but when it's me...you never know. Link Crew training has been really fun these past two days. It's not really the event or the training itself, it's more the people. I love having good clean fun. And yes...I am a mango. I learned lotsa stuff about people, like that Sammy and Fernanda can't breathe outta their noses. haha. I like seeing the energy all these people have, and then feeding off of that. I just hope that tomorrow I'll be able to get my group to be really close and have a good time. I think that the turn out for frosh orientation will be really good this year! woot! my bro is gonna be there too. And so the torture begins...mwahaha. Jk. I love my brother to death, and anyone who messes with him will have to deal with me. I finally got him to cut his hair...it was gross...I think he wanted it to be a mullet or something. The trombones would love that. Well it's time for familee dinnar. My mommy's home tonight!! Good old fashioned home cookin'...it doesn't get any better than that. no siree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home