Monday, August 11, 2003

Vote for Me!

I'm running for governor of California. My platform is uh...well I don't have one, but I have $3500 and enough supporters to run. I just want to make the recall election look even more like a freak show. If anyone ever asked why we ended up with Bush as our president, just look at the ridiculous looking people who are running for California Governor. It's no wonder that leadership and this government are really falling apart. In fact...I have no idea what I'm talking about. I just think it's funny that there are so many people running, and that half...or more than half of them don't really qualify to run our state. It's really not as easy as it looks. The only problem with democracy is the ignorance and the short attention span of the people in the country. I despise politics. Oh and today...I got a penny for my thoughts. Courtesy of little "Birl" Cacho with the water guns. All I have to say to that is...Guava Fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home