Friday, July 25, 2003

BORED
I am not: tall
I love: food
I hate: nobody
I fear: risks
I hope: to be happy
I crave: enchiladas!!
I regret: not letting people know how awesome they are
I care: about love
I believe: anything can happen
I feel alone: when a whole lot of people are around
I sing: loudly!
I search: the internet?
I learn: slowly
I want: YOU!
I have: no money
I fell: on my face
I fight: like a girl
I need: sleep

-who-
~ if you died tomorrow who would you leave everything you own to? uh..I don't own anything, but I would leave it to my family (if I had a dog, he'd get something too)
~ who is the one person that you could stand spending a straight 24 hours with and not get the slightest bit annoyed with? I think i could stand almost anyone. Any of the orchies plus Angela.
~ if you woke up one morning and noticed that your leg was missing who would be the first person you would call? my mom
~ what if you woke up tomorrow and you were someone else completely, what would you be? can I be and animal?....I want to be a bird

-what-
~ if all of a sudden you had the ability to do one thing better than everyone else, have one amazing talent, what would it be? make money...so that it'd be spent in the right places
~ if you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? being a hypocrite
~ what is your dream career? to be a pediatrician
~ what is the one thing you just have to do before you die? fall in love
~ if you could be a member of any band that has ever existed, what band would that be? hm...this is a toughie. If i said Spice Girls would I get my butt kicked? how bout Led Zeppelin...i wanna pick up some crazy guitar/drumming skills

-which one-
~ winter or summer? summertime....and the livin' is easy
~ the beach or the mountains? beach
~ pop or punk? can i say pass?
~ rock or rap? rock
~ new york or california? Ca
~ milk chocolate or dark chocolate? milk..then again chocolate is wonderful in any way
~ dogs or cats? dogs
~ britney or christina? pass...again (its the media whore vs well just plain whore)
~ leno or letterman? letterman, but I like Conen O'Brien
~ day or night? day
~ lake or ocean? Ocean. I heart the beach.
~ waffles or pancakes? Both!!!
~ soccer or football? soccer
~ baseball or swimming? swimming
~ chocolate or vanilla? chocolate
~ sugar or spice? sugar...I can't take spice. I'm a wuss

-random-
~ if you could be in any movie as the lead role what movie would it be? Amelie
~ if you won the lottery what would you do with your, let's say, 18 million dollars? Save most of it, give some to my family (get my dad his boat, and my mom her dream house), then donate some to certain charities, and buy my way into my choice college
~ what is the single most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? running into a pole and falling over (it was just like the movies)

-have you ever-
~ fallen in front of someone you thought to be quite good looking? most likely
~ run into a wall? no...unless a pole counts as a really skinny wall
~ sleep walked? never...well i wouldn't know if I did
~ snuck out of the house at night? no...you all think i'm such a bad kid
~ laughed so hard that what you were drinking spewed out your nose? yes and it hurts.
~ swallow a bug? well don't we all eat spiders in our sleep? the question should be whether or not I swallowed the bug on purpose
~ have you ever actually kept a new year's resolution? i don't make em. so i don't have to worry about breaking em
~ What are you wearing right now? my pink panther shirt (it says Cat's Meow, and some guy meowed at me when I was coming outta Vons....that place is cursed)

What a weird question to end a survey on. THE END ...i guess

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home