Friday, July 25, 2003

Jim Zeng??

Yesterday was a good day. Well for the most part of the day I was cleaning the house. FUN!! But once the house was clean, I got to relax a little. then around 5 ish Megan, Ivan, Angela, Alan, his sister, and Joel showed up. Angela and I attacked Megan...both of them have pretty new hair, and megan's senior pics are loverly. She's so beautiful. I gave Megan and Angela their presents. Basically I waited until i could get two good sized pictures of them with funny faces, and put them in these plastic bobby-head animals. So when you bob the head, it's their faces that you are bobbing. Megan is a duck and Angela is pig. We went to Oscars and met up with Elouie and Alex. Everything was going fine, until Elouie had to do the whole Jim Zeng drink. When you put everything you can find into one drink. It's a mess of stuff that I didn't care to look at. I was kinda full and my stomach was already a little upset...I was afraid that if I drank it, I'd pull off a Jim Zheng myself. Apparently the story goes that this kid was so nervous to read for Popcorn Reading, that when the kid called his name, he just spewed on himself. Yeah. Kinda makes you go...yum. or yuck. Megan and Ivan went to make brownies, so Joel and I went to go find Angela and Alan who were in Bath and Body Works. Seeing guys in a Bath and Body works store is funny. They don't know what to do with themselves. I think Joel was trying to smell everything. After leaving the store, we had a piggyback race in the parking lot. I think we woulda won if my piggy's pants weren't falling off. Alan just left his sister at Oscars saying that she could find a ride. (I swear he told me she was 22...but she's 15. I'm so gullible) It took us forever to find a park that wasn't taken over. So we ended up at...uh...Deer Canyon?...no. I don't remember. We played PIG...wow i just realized that pigs are showing up all over the place in this post. The girls won the first round. We are sooo good. It's all about strateeegery. Then for round 2 it was Joel and me versus Angela and Alan. Alan was amazed by the fact that I could kind of shoot. Girls got skills too!! shoot. So guess who won round 2?? Oh yeah Joel and me!! I'm a winner! Oh yeah Alan has handcuffs in his car!!! What's up with that? Weirdo. Call ME a loser?? It was a good day. BTW Alex Fort looks good in my sunglasses, and even better when he wears his glasses. Yes very refined.

Manana is the bonfire!! Some people can't make it...so sad. It'll still be fun...we'll make the best of it. Waking up and being the morning patrol for the second year in a row. A whole day at the beach...then ending with a nice round of fireworks. Happy days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home