Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Me vs Me

I got 8 court cases done in one day. yay for me!! Not without the help of my trusty sidekick Nan. So tell me is it constitutional to have students do insane work over the summer just so they can "weed out" the non-hardworking kids? How bout the hardworking kids are too busy with other stuff to have to deal with your dumb summer assignments?! Or how bout we really deserve a break? I'm just glad that this is my last summer of summer assignments. I'm tired of blah vs blah blah ...is it "constitutional" to wear black armbands?? etc etc. I'd much much rather just get a job and get paid for working hard. I got a call from Megan, but she's not feeling well. Poor chiquita. Hopefully she'll be able to go to Oscars with us. I'm gonna pray for her to feel better before she goes to Portugal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home