Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Eggs and Milk

Yum... I went go get some pho today. Good Vietnamese food. I think that now that I am full and listening to some good music I might want to go take a nap. Maybe after blogging. I don't like the feeling of talking without purpose, yet I still do it when the other person decides not to talk. I mean if you talk less and say more, it's much better. I should try to only say things when they have purpose. But that requires too much thinking. Like I said to Nan, I really think that there should be a weirdo contest to see who is the weirdest person in the world. I think that i'd win hands down, or atleast make it to the finals or semifinals or something.

I went with my dad and brother to Price Club..oh excuse me Costco, to get some eggs and milk. I don't really understand why we had to go that far...my dad has some really really strange habits i guess. As much as i love spending time with my brother and my dad, sometimes they are too much for me to handle. We walk in, and the first thing both of them do is start playing solitaire on the display computers, so i go and get the eggs and milk. However I can't seem to find the milk...it was hiding from me i swear. Then we start checking out and my brother starts doing these "kung fu" moves on me while i stand there half smiling half trying to make sure he really didn't hurt me. Then i start pulling the cart out and my brother climbs in. Ok my brother is about 4-5 inches taller than me, so he's not that small. And he starts to go "push me kim push me!" and i'm like "uh...no". My brother says that he's going to make my life miserable in high school because (and I quote) "i'm going to be bigger than all your boyfriends. Yeah i'm gonna be like 6' 2" by the end of my freshman year" And at that point, all I can do is laugh. You gotta love family. I have been blessed with the goofiest dad and brother in the world. I miss my mom, especially when i'm with them, because i can't fend them off alone...i need her help to try and contain them. Or atleast when i try to ignore them, I can leave with someone else rather than walking off alone. Oh yeah...megan's coming home tomorrow!! Cheers to that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home