Sunday, July 20, 2003

Barato! Barato!

Off to the swap meet. I remember when my family used to work at the swap meet. We worked there for a long time...I don't even remember how I could possibly stand the heat. I guess when you are younger it's much easier. I hated it when I'd get sick, and we still had to go set up at the swap meet. I had to lay in the van with a fever when it was 90 something outside. I remember sucking on an advil because it was sweet on the outside, then realizing that i probably shouldn't do that when i got hit with this sudden flavor of really really bitter and nasty tasting medicine. Then I remember getting yelled at because I played with the things that we sold and broke the cookie jar that was shaped like a cow. I remember thinking that it wouldn't break even if I threw it at the ground. Boy was I wrong about that one.

Last night after Les Miserables (which was really good btw), I saw that I had some voice mail. Turns out the "goofball" and his friends were bored out of their minds. "hello...should i page her? ....wha? should I press 5?......am I leaving a message??...I didn't hear a beep thing....uhh" haha. Apparently I'm already booked for Prom. sorry kids, you missed your chance. haha. I was impressed by the people in the play. They were good considering all of them were probably under 18. I liked Eponine. (if that's how you spell it) After half of the play I stood up to realize that i was really sore from lacrosse. Yep. Feel the burn!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home