Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Imperfect

Yesterday, Conor came over. I invited Jackie, but she had a violin lesson to go to. We watched "Just Married" since we had a coupon to rent it for free because they didn't have it last time or something. So basically, it's not that great of a movie...and that's being nice. We spent most of our time catching up on stuff that happenned while he was in Aussie land.

I hate it when someone says something small, and it starts to bug you after a while. Like they say "it has someting to do with you" and then you're sitting there going..."i bet you're not gonna tell me anymore". So you end up thinking about it for the whole evening, and sometimes more. I need to stop depending so much on what others tell and say to me. I should listen to myself. I end up doing what I think others want me to do or expect me to do way too often. I also watched Good Will Hunting last night. Really good movie. I love the part where Robin Williams is talking about his wife, and he talks about her "imperfections", you know those little querks people have. He says that some people call them "imperfections", but that's the real good stuff, those are the things that make a person special. "It's not a question of whether or not they're perfect...it's a question of whether or not you are perfect for eachother".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home