Friday, July 11, 2003

Tubular!

I went to the beach today with Joel, Nam, and Marianne. I guess it was a double date. We went body/boogie boarding, but Joel kept trying to stand on em. [*cough*wannabe surfer *cough*] I was in the water most of the time...but salt water doesn't like me very much. I can't body surf either, I tried, but i guess it isn't my "thing". We parked really far away, so on the walk we looked at the nice houses. I had this urge to ring their doorbell and ask how much their house costs. I want to buy one so bad... if only i had money. We went to Tapioca Express and In-n-Out then went home. Tapioca Express to me felt like an Asian-styled Starbucks. It's weird how I don't feel like I belong, even when I'm in a predominantly asian place...maybe I am white-washed. [i just had to look up how to spell "weird" cuz i didn't know how to spell it....man i must be tired] I'm exhausted but happy. Happy as banana sauce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home