Friday, July 04, 2003

Naivety

Seeing as how my day is going, it doesn't seem like I'm going to be doing much. It leaves me a lot of time to think and well...clean the house. But lately, I've been feeling a little bugged by a few little things. Actually, these things have been bugging me for a while. I thought that the whole gossiping thing really didn't hurt anyone. I'm not saying it was right, but I never thought that it could seriously hurt anyone. I'd always say...who cares what others think? Who cares what they say? But when it takes a stab at a person's integrity and their worth as a human being, that makes me mad. It also makes me wonder why people care so much about someone else's life. If you have no idea what happenned, then why are you making dumb assumptions about it?? You really have nothing to do with the situation or event, but you still manage to stick your nose into other people's business? Why don't you just talk about something a little bit more productive? Talk about yourself for all I care. That makes much more sense. Then you'd actually have to face yourself and deal with what's really going on inside. Focus on your problems first. It's better to be enveloped in yourself, than enveloped in someone else's life. I thought Megan was imagining things when she told me she felt like people were judging her left and right, but I guess I was wrong. I hear people talking about others, and it makes me wonder if they do the same to me. I was oblivious to the fact that people do watch what others do more than what they do themselves. I guess I'm just sick of these rumors going on even when the school year is over. People can really be very cruel sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home