Monday, June 30, 2003

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

It's so true. *sigh* I'm going to become way worse off when Megan leaves me too. *tear* What will become of me? I should go work on stuff soon. I have a scholarship thing [chinese btw], Ap Gov assignment, and my US history class...not too bad. I guess I'm just jealous of the kids who really have nothing to do over the summer. You should be happy that you are bored. Very happy. Last night I was talking to my "wifey" about the key to life being simplicity. And it's so true, simplicity is the key. Things just need to be kept simple. We make it complicated for ourselves when we don't really need to. So i'm gonna go simplify my life now by taking a well deserved nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home