Sunday, June 22, 2003

Sparks

Listenning to Coldplay and enjoying my sunday morning. Sparks is the best song on this CD i think.

Did I drive you away?
I know what you'll say,
You'll say 'Oh, sing one you know,'
But I promise you this,
I'll always look out for you,
That's what I'll do

Say I...
I say I?

My heart is yours,
It's you that I hold on to,
That's what I'll do
I know I was wrong,
But I won't let you down,
Oh yeah I will, yeah I will
Yes I will

I said I,
I cry I,
I saw sparks (x4)
Singing out


Music is nice. I like it lots, except when you have to use it to audition. Argh...curse SDYS!! explain how it is that I'm working out more, and then i gain more weight?? My body must hate me. But I am enjoying summer, sort of. It's a lot less stress and a lot more time to myself. I have more freedom to do what I want to do, rather than what I have to do. still lots of stress coming from unnecessary directions. Man I'm a hypocrite. I do the same thing to others that I hate having them do to me. Judging, and making assumptions, before knowing what made them the person that they are today, and what makes them do what they do. I'll try to be more aware. that's the best I can do i guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home