Friday, June 13, 2003

Graduation...be proud, I didn't cry. I didn't let Adam go that easily, and I spinned Jackie around in a circle, told Anton and Glenda to come back and visit lots, told my wifee that I'd keep my promise, hugged every person imaginable. After losing Megan and Nan in the mass of people...omg there were tons!!! We went to Angela's house. It was really cold though sitting out there as the "Honor Chain". Our names were on the graduation pamphlet or whatever you call it.

Then we went to Angela's house. Megan and I ate like pigs, then she didn't feel good. So she went home. Angela's little cousins started to attack me. All because of Alan. I got tickled to death. Then got my cheeks pinched a billion times. Mostly by david (the second coolest Hua...then again i think Phil might be tied), then by Jessica (Oh man she's way cool too!!). Mark and Martin, who got dressed alike by their Mommy, attacked me the most. Little Christian was so cute too. I love big family gatherings, even when I'm not technically family. It's sad how I don't have any family that's like here in san diego with me. But it's all good. I can just borrow Angela's when I wanna...haha jk. I got home about 11pm, but i called around 10 30...dunno how that happenned. I miss some people already, and it's just the beginning of summer. but then again...IT'S SUMMER!!!! *Happy dance*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home