Tuesday, June 10, 2003

I don't think I ever feel things until it's too late. A lot of people are already getting all sentimental about the seniors that are leaving, but I really don't miss them right now. Half of it is because I know that I won't miss them because the effort I'm going to make to keep in touch will make it impossible to miss them. The other half is because i'm just slow about realizing those feelings until it's the moment where I realize that there are people that I probably won't ever see again. And how I'll miss them no matter how close I am to them.

Funny how sometimes we are more in love with the idea of being in love than actually being in love. Look around, you may see that more often than you'd like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home