Thursday, June 05, 2003

Ha! Our boat sunk due to Tenacious Dong's ghetto booty. More like due to the holes at the bottom of the boat. The ghostbusters have retired...

Things are good. I have only one more project to go. Darn English!! Singleton gets worse and worse as the year progress...sad but pretty much true. There's not much to rant about. I'm actually pretty content with the friendship aspects of my life. Family on the other hand. Well, I'm not the perfect daughter everyone wants me to be. So i guess I'll just have to deal. I can't take care of myself apparently, and don't have much of a sense of responsibility cuz I "love to hang out after school". That's all I ever do apparently. I actually do run a lot of errands. My dad just only sees me when I'm done with them and am hanging out with my friends. anyway..tomorrow afternoon is gonna be hectic. But it's all good. It'll be really fun in the process. My brother thinks that hitting the phone will make it work...I'm not too sure about that. Maybe I'll write later, or maybe i'll enjoy my sleep. The joys of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home