Monday, May 19, 2003

I love how people walk up to you and go..."wow you look terrible". Its like...thanks. *forced smile*. I know they are only worried about me. I've been told to get more sleep. The weird thing is that I sleep longer than most people. Yet I'm such I baby, and am totally wiped out if I don't sleep my 8 or more hours a day. I'm emotionally and physically wiped out. Constant critiques by everyone around me. I'm falling, only really slowly. Poor Conor got sick today. so I took him home. It made me feel more useful i guess when i felt like I was taking care of someone. Its the "mommy complex" i think. Sucks. But yeah on saturday it was fun. Morning was the leadership retreat, and that was very informational. Then I went to Old Town with Megan to eat at El Nopal to celebrate her mom's graduating, and receiving her Masters in Nursing. Double woot for her. Then I played at the Faure. It was a LONNG perfomance with lights and heat and stress. But i'm glad we did it, and I'm glad its over now. Afterwards some of us went to the Corvette Diner. Twas fun. It took a bit of effort to get there (including some tears...sorta) I needed the break i guess. Got home and called my grandpa, and got some critique from my dad. (btw critique is a nice way to say my parents chewed me out...not like they hate me way, just like they think i can be a better person way) So sunday morning I get a little more critique before going to tien's house for 2 hours. Got my revenge on him. He didn't have walter that day, so Kelly and I ganged up on him. He and walter and Erik always mess with me lots and lots. But they say it takes three of them to "hold me back...or fend me off"...i dunno. They are fun to hang around though. I went to Anna's afterward to film a movie we were shooting for coach. Man those are sooo funny. the bloopers "you think you know...but you have no idea...a coach's diary" Oh man...its classic!! I got home...tired as heck. Went to my lesson....got some more "critique". Car ride with my dad...more "critique" All I asked is if he wanted to treat others as he wanted to be treated. (there's more to that) But oh man..the response...more critique. But I come to school today, and such great people surround me. They know just what to say to lift me up. (except when adam calls me a guy...now that's not funny!!) I will keep smiling.

Funny how there are people you always help when they are down, and only about half of them help you when you are down. I guess its true, you have to give more before you can receive more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home