Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Tomorrow is my last game of LAX for the season. Maybe my last ever....if i don't make Varsity next year. It is sad. Speaking of sad...some people always seem to talk to me, and I get all serious and sad. I need to get more sunshine in my life. Just more songs like "don't worry...be happy!!" *whistling* That's a classic man. There are some wonderful people in the world. They just know how to make you smile, how to make you feel all good inside. Maybe my happiness is just some "allegory of the caves" thing where it isn't really happiness, but instead just an illusion of it. But i'd rather be happy in a shallow way, than unhappy in a deep way. Rose- colored glass...the best way to go in my opinion. I might be "wrong" in some people's view, but atleast I'm happy/content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home