Monday, April 28, 2003

Unfortunately, I am procrastinating a tad here. using this as a reason to not do my physics that's due wednesday. I'm listenning to Coldplay...and enjoying that mood of being just laid back:


I want to live life, and never be cruel
I wanna live life, and be good to you


And i wanna fly
I'll never come down
And live my life
And have friends around


We never change do we no, no
We never learn do we
So i wanna live, in a wooden house
I wanna live life, and always be true
I wanna live life, and be good to you




Yeah...Why can't people just like leave me alone?? Eventhough I might be naive about some things, let me deal with my mistakes on my own. honestly speaking..I'm not THAT dumb. I know what I'm doing in life, you don't have to give me these looks like "oh look there she goes continuing to live in her own little world...thinking she's happy, but she'll see..." Who really F-ing cares?!?! It's my life. If you knew me better then I'd be ok with it. But you DON'T know me. The people who DO know me well enough reassure me that I should do what I decide is the right thing. They don't judge, at all. They trust in my decisions. And if they had anything to say, they'd make sure i knew that they were just looking out for me, not judging me and the values that I hold for myself. In reality, you are just making it harder for me to live my life and have a normal relationship. I try to ignore these things, but they do hurt. I wish people would see how much this really bugs me. I dont have to explain myself and my relationships to every gosh darn person in the world. I also have an identity aside from who i date. I don't have to know where they are all the time, and I don't have to know what they are doing all the time. How am I supposed to answer the question: how are you and matt?? Oh we're fine...that's good to hear. etc etc. When in reality, its none of their business in the first place. I'd tell you if I wanted to tell you about how we are. but it's not your business, why do you ask?? Why not ..how are you doing? I mean you ARE talking to me, not to me and Matt. I am a person on my own. I have a life aside from my relationships. I think this all feeds into my resentment towards gossiping. I guess all this bad stuff happenning around me, forces me to just not do what I see others doing to me. In the end, everything will turn out fine. Once highschool is over, I can avoid this petty gossiping and judging more easily. thank goodness for awesome friends! I dunno where I'd be without you guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home