Saturday, April 26, 2003

During Chinese school today, we had an on demand speech like we sometimes do. Topic number one...when you and your parents fight, what do you do? And topic number 2 What do you think about learning chinese? I realized that I'm not that good about expressing myself when it comes to deeper thoughts and ideas. Atleast not in Chinese. But I did alright, even with the camera in the background. I find out that SDYS is a whole 2 hours and 15 min shorter than usual...which is good, but then again its bad. I don't really get into the music ever. Then I don't get to talk to my friends that i don't see at school. John smelled like a cow today...hehe. He had a leather-ish jacket on. He told me i was weird...but then again. Who isn't?? I can't wait till next friday, if everything works out well enough, it'll be a good friday. Crap its the friday before SAT's...hm...i wonder if my dad will still let me do what i want to do. This is stinky. Why does school always have to get in the way?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home