Friday, April 25, 2003

What happenned today? Honestly, overall, it was a good day. Though I wonder if something will happen tonight. I have nothing interesting to say, except: A mi no me gusta la clase de espanol porque quiero estar en periodo 4 donde estan mis amigos. Voy a llorar. For those of you who don't "hablar espanol": I don't like my spanish class because I want to be in 4 period where all of my friends are. I am going to cry... I think my grammar sucks, I write spanish as well as I can speak it. Oh yes... I'm excited about prom, and in some ways, excited about maybe being kicked out of SDYS. My dad's gonna talk to them tomorrow. He's using crutches right now, and he's hoping that'll earn us brownie points so I maybe just get pushed back to the first violin section. The only reason for me to stay would be John, and Nan. Since those are almost like my only friends that I can talk to and hang out with while I'm there. Wierd how i just kinda connected with John, he's easy to talk to...too bad I haven't seen him in a while. Turns out I do have things to say...

Some people know exactly what to say at exactly the right time. I love how sometimes the smallest thing that a person can say or do puts a smile on your face and makes you happy. Thanks to anyone who has ever made me smile before. (Although sometimes i get told that I smile ALL the time...if you really know me, its not always the case.) Ok megan's coming over to see my prom dress. I shall most likely be back with more...or maybe i should sleep...nah. who needs sleep anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home