Thursday, April 24, 2003

I found my prom dress. Thanks to the constant nagging of Kelly...Prom's in like two and a half weeks hun..you'd better be quick. So hah! Poo on you...jk. (I'm looking forward to prom)
Megan..if you read this. Slap me if you ever see me do something to pumkpin head that i shouldn't be doing. Just hit me hard. But yeah. I think that "I can see clearly now the rain is gone" and things are going great. I mean I've decided that instead of trying to block all the bad around me, I should just add to the good. Or atleast try. Positive energy is just go contagious, hopefully I'll make some people realize that saying good things feels much better than saying bad things. So go out and say something nice. Like tell your mom you love them, let your sibling know you care, and let your friends know how awesomely cool they are, and how happy you are to have been able to have even met them. Make this world happier. I think we really need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home