Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Today was long and really hard to get through. My mind's all a mess right now and there 's soooo much going on I'm gonna implode. I hold it in more than I'd like to. I guess that's why i got this thing. To "reflect" ...whatever that means. So let me clear my mind. Lets start with the beginning of today. I wake up way late. (7am -ish??) and I come to school with sleep marks all over my body. That's ok though. The spanish midterm goes alright. I almost fell asleep again. I go to testing. Testing is fine. It's what happens after that started to get me thinking. SOMEONE said something to me about my actions and how I did things that i never knew i did. And that got me thinking about what i do and why I do it. Like being more aware of my actions. then at the lacrosse game. a person came to me to tell me everything i needed to know about drama with a person that I'm close to. And i want to trust this person, but with people constantly telling me these things....i can't help but second guess myself. Then girls were talking about people on the team really negatively and I just sat there listening...I should have said something dangit!! I kinda told them to stop, but it still continued. I mean maybe I'm naive...but whatever happenned to "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all!!" don't be fake please, but then again don't disrespect other people behind their backs. Ok so that's for my emotional stress. Physically I'm tired from lack of sleep, I got hit in the nose with the ball really hard, then the head, then I got cut, and rammed a few girls a few times. I'm sooooo exhausted emotionally and physically. Megan to my rescue...she and Angela truly are great friends. This friendship is truly one in a million, I love you guys!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home