Sunday, May 04, 2003

Yesterday was a long long day. I woke up early at around 6:15 am (hey that's early for me) and I went to the pancake breakfast with Jay before testing for SATs. The test was sooooo long. I hate sitting still for what was it...oh yeah about 3.5 hours. Felt like STAR testing all over again woot! I went to orchestra with Nam, in the pooring rain. We park in the parking lot about a three minute walk from Casa Del Prado. It wasn't raining until we got there. Then we had to walk through the rain and my music and i got drenched. Nam and I sit down and start to play when all of a sudden the sun comes shining through the windows!!! What is up with this? Does the rain just love to make my life miserable? I don't understand. Well I'm officially not in SDYS anymore. Certain people like *cough* David *cough* make me feel really great about leaving. (sorry david) Then my dad takes everyone home just in time for me to make it to One Acts. Those were good. They always seem to save the best for last. I thought that the plays got progressively better as the night went on...then again I might have been getting sleepier. jk. I got home and went to bed actually. Today i get to face another day. But i have that feeling again. You know that feeling like you don't want to do ANYTHING at all. That's how I'm feeling. Too bad I have TONS of stuff to do. Physics...NHS (Do i even want to do that??) and Chinese final to study for. I'd better get crackin'. If i have time I'm gonna stop by the Fiesta de los Penasquitos. But if I don't go. Sorry for those of you who i said that i would come to see. I wanted to be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home