Friday, May 02, 2003

I dunno why, but yesterday night, I couldn't sleep at all. I kept waking up about every half an hour or so. It sucked. Maybe there are things that I'm worrying about that i don't even know about...like subconcious (sp?) stuff. Today was a good day though. I felt like it was sunday...ya know what feeling? Where you wake up and the sun is shining really bright? Well I liked it. Afterschool, I went with Matt to get our stuff ordered for Prom, my hair appointment is set, and we went to the "coyote round-up" at canyon view elementary. I love those little kids. It was really fun, and Matt's brother and his friend (Scott and Johnny) got two free pizzas at the end. Good times. Tomorrow morning is time for SAT's, so hopefully everything will go well. I'm feeling pretty good about the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home