Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Long long day. I have too much on my plate. Too many ppl yelling at me from different directions. I messed up again. I think I've lost the respect of a really really good friend. (why do I always screw things up so badly???) Thoughts jumbling. I won't list all of the crap on my list. Things people have said, that confuse the crap outta me...things that i do, and things that other people do. But these are just things, and they cause crap to happen. I really just wanna sleep tonight and not have to worry about waking up tomorrow. [just skip over it] How lovely would that be? It seems like bed time to me. I'm just tired, rest will do me good. I felt so bad, cuz Conor usually messes with me during chamber, and tonight I just flat out said, not tonight, cuz i was scared I was gonna go beserk on him. Man being tired makes me a mean person. (I'm sorry...I feel like a grouch)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home