Monday, May 12, 2003

AP's are over for me...thanks meg..really No pressure right?? hehe jk. Let me recap on my life so far then. Friday last week was wonderful...I did absolutely nothing, cept my chinese hw. Then on Saturday. my mom told me that we weren't going to chinese school on account of a stupid SARS scare. I dunno. I tried to fight my way through it, but a stubborn mother is really hard to fight through. So I clean the house, and prepare for my lacrosse game against Westview. We won 17 to 5...hotness. I got a nice lil check to the head, but it didn't leave a mark. However I burnt my gosh darn shoulders for Prom. Now ain't that lovely? Prom that night was sooo awesome. I have to say that things worked out perfectly, with pics, dinner, dance, and movie. The movie was good too (I love Ivan's impression of Hugh Grant...though I don't see why he's so sexy...his eyes are all tired looking and stuff) I sort of stayed awake....sort of fell asleep in angela's brother's clothes. (thanks ange) My mommy cooked some good food for the movie time. I love my mommy. Sunday was all about catcher in the rye...i didn't even look at physics. I just read and slept, read and slept. We had a lovely mother's day too. My mom and i had a great convo about life and boys etc etc. It was good. Today we played against poway, and scared them cuz, we coulda won. We lost by one. I thought we played really well. I have to say though, I usually empathize with people for the most part, but sometimes i get tired of empathy because it turns to sympathy. And i hate pittying people, especially when they are constantly begging people for it. I'd rather not pitty anyone, just cuz i always treat others the way i want to be treated, and i'd never want anyone to pitty me, so why pitty someone else? Not my kinda thing. There's a limit i guess. But you need to handle it well. I don't get mad at the person, I just don't give them pitty. I treat them as I would any other day. Some people started to get mad, and talked. Ah! Why can't we all just learn to keep our mouths nice and shut?? You don't know their life, you don't know what's bothering them, you don't know what made them the person they are today. So just stop judging. PLEASE!! I'm not saying that I don't judge people, it's just I keep it to myself. I don't express my feelings with others, because I expect them to see what I know everyone else sees. (I guess you can think of that as being wrong too, but this is the grey area of moral standards I guess) Talking about the person behind their backs is not going to help the problem in any way. If you really had the guts, or the intentions to fix the problem, you'd tell them to their face maturely though. So for those of you who don't want me to think that I can't be myself around you, don't dish your gossip to me. I'd really rather not deal with it...but the people who do that kind of stuff, aren't the ones that I talk to on a regular basis or anything, so Im not directing it to anyone who reads this. Just venting. Don't get me wrong I've had a grat day outside of AP testing...dont ask about that (it was hard). My American Identity speech topic: American's are selfish (b/c of capitolism)_ Besides that, I got speeches, and I got the AP project: teaching integration by partial fractions w00t!! Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home