Wednesday, May 14, 2003

I don't know why, but my head hurts a lot. I actually had a good day. We won our lacrosse game, and overall it was a wonderful day. Cold at first, but really hot by the afternoon...what was up with that? I'd just like to thank everyone who came to our last lax game of the season, maybe my last game if i don't make varsity next year. At halftime, we had a swarm of bees on the field, so a lot of girls just got down on the ground. It was funny cuz I just dove on top of Anna and stayed there. Later on I was in the car with Adam and Nan and Brad.(coming home from orchestra rehearsal) After Nan goes home, we start talking about college, and Adam and I are debating against Brad about UCSD etcetc. I never said anything about CSULB, but he just had to go and diss UCSD...bleh. No biggie. Adam and I won, in my opinion. We hold the same basic values when it comes to this stuff. Life life life...blah blah blah..the bigger picture...blah blah blah. It all really depends on your view of it. You can chose which view you take, its YOUR choice.

I wonder why people are so pessimistic. do they really enjoy being unhappy? I mean, really. If you are always pessimistic, how do you wake up each morning to face a new day? I know this sounds dumb, but I read this thing in spanish last year about a guy that was always happy. He was happy because he chose to be happy and made every bad situation a good one. Thus he was the kind of guy you loved to hate, because you wondered: how come his life is so great? How come i can't be happy like him? Well in reality you can be just as happy as him. It's your choice how you see things in life. You can chose to let things get to you, or you can chose to see it as a learning experience, and not let it eat away your happiness. You have the power to lift yourself up...don't ask for sympathy from others. You can be happy if you just let yourself be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home