Saturday, May 17, 2003

I'm not mad, I'm disapointed. Last night I came home after rehearsal and it took a while, but when we went upstairs we noticed stuff had been messed with. We got robbed. My mom's wedding/ engagement rings, and a lot of other stuff gone. For the most part I was really happy that no one was home when this happenned. Who knows what that could have led to. But the fact that these people feel they have to steal other people's stuff, really pisses me off. We called the police....and NO ONE SHOWED UP!!! what kind of world is this?? They had my dad awake until practically the next day, not even showing up. We didn't get home until 10:30 so it had to have happenned from 8pm to then. But it shouldn't have happenned in the first place. We aren't even rich...my room wasn't messed with or anything. just becuase it looked too kiddy like. But my ring that my grandpa made me, the neckalce my mom gave me when I turned 10 and I whole bunch of sentimental stuff is gone. Its not the money. I think I don't feel the responsibility of a household enough to really feel the loss of money as something that hurtful. Or maybe its just me. Thank goodness no one is hurt though. I don't even feel safe in my own house anymore. This is so wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home