Friday, May 16, 2003

Hmm... two days without lacrosse, and yet I'm busy as ever. Odd how things turn out that way. I had a good time tonight. After the Faure rehearsal (which went by really quickly) I took Brad and Rachel and Megan to Tower Records, cuz we needed to stop by real quick. Its right by the mormon temple, and we started talking about Mormons...and the disneyland castle...etc etc. hehe. I like Rachel, and I take back what I said about Brad and his arrogance...sorta haha.

I read Megan's profile and it says "don't worry about falling. i'm here to catch you" how nice. I'm assuming it's for me just cuz her life revolves around me...hehe jk. I know its a general thing, but its great to know that someone's there for ya. Friends are really God's gift to show you that someone always cares. I love you guys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home