Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Today was long. The senate meeting had some amazingly rude people. But i didn't get mad at anyone, just extremely frustrated. I was really tired already. And then...yeah. It doesn't help at all. As the day went on though, things got better. Jackie told me about Torns saying nice things about us. That made my day. It wasn't about how we played, he just said that he had never seen a group get along as well as we did. Jackie and I had strived for that since the beginning of the year, and it made me sooo happy when i realized that either our efforts had taken effect, or we just had some wonderful people in orchestra.

I love you orchies!! Memories from that trip include: the booger jelly bean, the gangster video, the Jesus is my Homeboy hat, Joel's rendition of Wind beneath my wings, orchies singing "stand by me" before watching the wind ensemble play, being nurse kim to Conor, painting Conor's toes, pillow fight at 1 am with megan, Maya's walk down the staircase, Maya's striptease, nam spitting in his own face, both my arms falling asleep, Megan coughing to the beat of the music, Mr torns as the lone wolf, Nate Dogg as the alcatraz thug, water guns!!, homeless people dancing for money, Conor's face when he saw two guys holding hands, getting conor onto the cable cars, seeing people's hair early in the morning, Nam and Andrew's false passes or whatever, me holding everyone's bag, sleeping on the grass at "not so Great america", having the lady ask who the disabled person was with conor standing there with his crutches, playing signs (stef is soo funny, she seems shocked everytime its her turn), hearing Nam scream like a girl, meeting Joel's sister, helping Conor with the crab he couldn't eat, being made fun of about my biceps, watching sarah walk as if she had a stick up her butt, going down lombard street (more fun than great america!!), doing the "hobble" as a dance with conor (jk), finding out that Ghiradelli square was just another shopping mall/business place, seeing a guy in bright red speedos at 9AM on the beach (only in san fran), having random ppl talk to me on the trolley, finding out that it wasn't a trolley and that it was a cable car!!!, singing "I feel good" on the way home....

*sigh* twas a lovely trip overall now that I think about it. I enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home