Thursday, May 22, 2003

San Fransisco here we come!! Tonight was fun. I did interviews until 4pm, then meg took me out for Pho and Boba..I felt asian...for once. Later, we went to vons so i could get water and batteries for tomorrow. When we crossed the street to get back some old guy was like "oh yeeeaahh" in this deep voice as he checked us out. I personally did not hear the "oh yeah" but megan did. I think she might be lying, but if she isn't...then gross. *puke* Pho was really good, and megan got drunk off of Green Milk Tea Boba. She played herself in connect four and somehow lost. haha jk. but she did play herself. I'm looking forward to the trip, I wanna see San Fran again. I like that place. More culture than San Diego. I've been feeling great lately. Good day. Ya'll should look around and appreciate what you have...don't worry about what you want or don't have...just be content with what you were given. (Kim's daily dose of wisdom..hehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home