Saturday, May 31, 2003

Tonight was the last Orchestra concert of the year. Nicci was crying afterwards cuz it was our seniors' last concert with Mt. Carmel. I thought that everyone did a wonderful job, even those that didn't show up *cough* Melvin *cough*. Conor asked for a ride, and then somehow left without me. Bah! hehe. It's all good, cept we made Matt and his dad have to wait for us, so i felt bad. I dont know what to do about Jordy's thing tomorrow. I don't know if I'm playing at the wedding or even if I can play at the wedding. I'm so confused, and I feel guilty. I went to Tien's house before the concert and got invited to dinner, but i couldn't stay. Apparently they were talking about me. His parents that is, and walter translated for me. I felt so dumb, everyone's talking in vietnamese and i don't understand!! Oh wells. Great times. Today was a great day, *tear* for the seniors. I love you all!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home