Friday, May 30, 2003

I need to get better about updating this thing. I came home tonight, feeling really really good. I went to Joel's confirmation, and saw a lot of people get confirmed, and it was really great. I love his little sister, she's so cool. Then we went to Marie Callender's afterwards with his family and his aunt and uncle, his sponsors. They are a really nice group of people to be with. So tonight was a good night, even with the miscommunication with Sean. The poor guy showed up at my house to take me to Ian Choe's house when I couldn't go because I wanted to be there for Joel. Other than my night, today was still a good day. I got a LOT done. Just a whole bunch of little errands that I have put off for a while now. Got all of them done. Missing Broom Ball right now. Eh...no biggie I'd much rather sleep. Two days ago I got a big surprise from Conor, apparently he got me a gift while we were on our trip, because I had taken care of him so much. *sigh*...he can be nice when he wants to be. Tomorrow night, Matt and his family are gonna come watch the Wind I and orchestra play. I went to go see him play the other night, and Erik Tang made fun of me cuz I was sitting with his family.

Money can make people act wrong. I don't like its effect on people. We should measure the worth of something by love. It's so much better that way. I want to change my surroundings rather than let it change me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home