Monday, June 02, 2003

yum....Chocolate. I gots myself some chocolate. yay for kim!!! I get to sleep early tonight. Feels good. We played in the pit before the awards ceremony. Once we started playing, they just started to talk louder...hm...i wonder if they were even listenning. That'd have to be a negatory sir!. hehe. Jackie and I watched like 5 min of it, the first thing was a Home Depot Award....very inspiring. Made me wanna get outta my chair and just start a whole bunch of do It yourself projects! [sarcasm intended] Jackie's mom apparently thinks that conor is cute and matt is cute...weirded out? Yeah so are Jackie and I. Life has some funny twists sometimes. Oh yeah words of wisdom...don't paint your physics boat with rollers...bad times man...bad times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home