Sunday, June 01, 2003

I want to be productive today!!! Let's see how hard that will be....mwahah. Is there such thing as Junior-itis?? I think so. I just want this school year to be over. Its like sprinting the last leg of a really really long marathon. Sometimes you gotta wonder what the point is. Is the value of my life measured by how well I've done in school?? By what kind of grades that I get? Or just by being the best person that I can be? I think the last choice is the best. But does being the best person that I can be include trying hard in school?? Ah!! It's almost like a paradox. I think the most important grade that you'll get in life, is when you die. That day of judgement. Keep it in mind. There may be some things that you may not be able to take back. I know THAT for sure. But as long as you are honest with yourself, everything will turn out fine. So many people I see lie to themselves. I guess they never had the priviledge of having parents like mine that made me face my flaws, and pointed them out to me in the most upfront way possible. It's tough to swallow sometimes but in the end i'm thankful. Like I said in my American Identity speech, we need to shift our focus from the goal to the process of reaching it. As long as we continue to strive to better ourselves, then there is nothing wrong with what you are doing, and what you have done. If you've learned from it, then it was meant to happen. But if you sit there and lie to yourself constantly, no good came out of a bad situation. I do wonder however...how many people actually read this. haha. I think i write more for myself than anyone. Its a good way to start my day. (BTW the Jordy thing was cleared up yesterday, but i didn't know until this morning...hehe i love my dad...so much stress GONE!! *poof* I can breathe now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home