Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Friendships are amazing. They can hold through anything. Thank you for the last few days...you know who you are. You've seen me in my best and worst, and yet you don't judge me. (I probably won't give it back just cuz it's so cool) I can be totally honest with you, and no matter what I can count on you. Thanks. So many great people out there. I love you all. So much content in my heart...i can't even begin to describe it. Summer's coming up...perhaps a new beginning. We'll see. I'm excited for summer. No matter how busy i'll still be, i'm excited. So many new things to look forward too. Last day of school tomorrow, and I still haven't turned in ALL of my stuff. I'm on the honor chain, that means that I get to be there for graduation!!! Yay for me!! I might cry though...be careful, I may just get you wet....*tear*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home