Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Clearing my mind...Thanks to anyone that has made me a better person in one way or other. I can't tell you what the future has to hold, but take comfort in knowing that I care for you now and always will. There was something there, so in essence it won't just disappear. Things may fade, but they never disappear. There's a place in my heart for everyone, and no one ever replaces anyone else.

This morning I woke up at 6 am to wake my mom up, but then couldn't get back to sleep. that sucked. So then Joel's dad picked me up at 8 45 to go to the meeting for senior class council. It took a little longer than we had planned, so Joel's mom took us home a little early after i got dragged into the car by his sister. hehe. I hope that I'm gonna go out to lunch today, if things work out right. I promised my wifee (chris Ho) that we'd finish our convo, so I can't break a promise. I need to send in my junk for LAX south swell summer stuff. Cross my fingers for my application to go through...please hire me please please please!! Back to more cleaning...the story of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home