Monday, June 16, 2003

It sucks when you are me, and you never know exactly what exactly is going on with yourself. Sometimes when you think so much about how others feel, that you lose sight of exactly how it is you feel. When this happens for a long period of time, you really just forget how to feel after a while. As Chris said, "i'm not the type to really fall head over heels for a guy", and it's so true, because I never let myself really. I never let myself feel all those great feelings that everyone else seems to feel for others. I'm not like numb or anything, it's just that I guess I'm jaded...hence the name Jade. I care for people, that's not the problem. I guess the problem is that I think too much, and feel too little. It doesn't really matter, I mean it's high school right? I need to stop working on my "relationships" and just work on my friendships more than anything. Then maybe once that part of my life is back on track, other things will fall into place. Thank you for always being so understanding. I've never felt like I was really worth holding on to, but you make me feel different about myself. Thank you for that, if nothing else. I am sorry for being this way...really I wish i could snap my fingers and all the answers would be there, but sometimes it's just not that easy. "all things have simple solutions" yeah nan...you're right, but simple doesn't always mean easy. Keep that in mind as well. So I guess time will tell....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home