Thursday, June 26, 2003

Flushing...

Finding Nemo was an awesome movie. You have to watch it. Conor's out in Australia trying to find him for me. People have been telling me that kids have been flushing their fishes down toilets to try and "free them" since all pipes lead to the ocean. So yeah, yesterday was tons-o-fun! I need to do work for my class...so many things to do..so little time. I really need a real break, but I don't think that life meaning real adult life includes any real breaks. I'm starting to have too many things to keep track of again. *growl* That's life, as Frank Sinatra would say. I hope also that my right leg stops hurting! oh yeah and *tear*, I don't think that Megan is gonna go to the sleep over at Angela's. So it'll be just me and Angela. Which isn't bad, but I love it when it's the three of us. It just feels right. *wah!* The three amigas! Ay yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home