Monday, June 23, 2003

Without you, the emotions of today would be the scurf of yesterday's

There's not much to say. Tomorrow is my first day of night classes woot! US History 102. Fun Fun...and what? More fun. Im actually hoping not to get a call from ESS. I don't think i could handle it. I'm always sooo physically tired after PE in the morning. Sunday was fun though. Amelie!! such a cute movie. I heart it. Foreign films can be interactive too: "You say the girl's lines and I'll say the guy's!" ~Joel. I'm gonna be old soon. 17...sweet 17?? Lost its ring i guess. I gotta get ready for tomorrow...more PE, only we get to run!! yay! [sarcasm intended]

Things I'm looking forward to:
~Seeing Finding Nemo with Joel and his sis Ariana
~Not going to the ASB meetings for the rest of this week
~Last lesson of violin for a month on Friday
~Sleeping over at Angela's with Megan on Saturday (I'm scared to see what they are gonna do to me...I should sleep with one eye open)
~Hearing Megan sing the Enchilada song first thing in the morning after the sleep over so....Sunday Morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home