Friday, June 27, 2003

Hello Kitty

Yay! Today was a wonderful day. After my lesson I went to Angela's and got my present. She made a Hello Kitty mermaid/fairy thing out of paper that she folded up. It's waaaayyy cool. Megan's still working on hers...it's all good. I'd just like to see her a few more times before she leaves for Portugal. So many wonderful things have happenned today. I even just got paid a visit from Kelly and Stephanie. They were just driving around when we were pulling into my driveway and I heard someone scream my name. Turns out it was those two wild girls wishing me a happy birthday. At angela's when they sang Happy birthday to Jessica..and sorta me I got my hair all messed up. Apparently they mess up your hair if it's your birthday. I got a call from Petey, Megan, Joel, and a card from Johnny aka *smoochies*. Such nice people. I'm being smothered Megan...yep you're right...I like it. I was thinking about what I'm gonna look like when I get older...but for the past 5 years or so I've basically looked the same. I dunno...we'll have to see. *scary thought*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home