Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Butterfly

I was talking to Adam today. Adam Nuhaily that is...great kid. He said he went through a "metamorphosis"...thus the inspiration for my blog today. Well actually it's not about metamorphosis, and more about my afternoon with Adam. We went to Red Lobster [him me and Nan]. It was pirate-themed and I was with 2 trombone players...the ultimate pirates. I ate good food. Lobster Pizza...haha. yumm. We had funny conversations..however i'm never going to mention the word "coconuts" around them. Crazy kids. As we drove nan home so he could give his lesson, Adam just let go of the steering wheel and went...go Kimmy, steer for me. Yeah...talk about freaking out!! Then after Nan left, I went with Adam and we got him a pair of new shoes. It took him three tries to get the wallet out of the car. Yeah that means getting out and going "oops I forgot my wallet" going back in, doing something else, then getting out again and saying "oops I forgot my wallet again" then going back in the car. So technically Adam locked his car 3 times. haha It was fun...I looked at baby shoes..they are so cute! So after that he took me home, and my brother showed me this short film...check it out:

http://clanid.gamedaemons.net/id.swf
Mentos!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home