Thursday, July 10, 2003

Cha Ching!

Last day of summer school PE, and it feels great!! I took a test today in class, and it was hard and all, but eh...it's over with. I just realized that I haven't eaten since my Souplantation rendevous with the kids from summer school. BTW Anjan and Stan can't sing...and I love driving with Sarah. Very cool chica.

Later: This girl in my PE class, who I consider to be pretty takes her bf with her to souplantation, and he's totally not what I expect. Maybe I'm being mean, but i didn't see anything special. I just sat there for a while wondering what really makes a person worth while to talk to. What makes two people compatible for eachother. Because if you are really charismatic, you get along with a lot of people. So i guess that means you have a lot of people to "choose from". When do you know which one is right for you? It's just interesting seeing what kind of people end up pairing up with eachother, and what kind of people we tend to be attracted to. Sometimes the most unexpected matches work out perfectly. I guess it's just another little game life likes to play on you. It's like playing a card game, eventhough you think you know exactly how to play the game, a lot depends on what kind of hand you are dealt....and that depends on chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home