Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Hang Ten dude...

I went to Islands with Joel, and apparently we missed out on seeing Alan. It was fun...but i didn't eat as much as I had hoped. We didn't know what to do with the fries...I couldn't eat em all, and Joel was full. And the waiter kid kept walking back and forth and stuff. It made us nervous. We started to mutter stuff like "go away" "leave us alone". It's always fun going out, esp with Cacho. Then in class today we had oral presentations. I realized half way through that all the other groups had things split up evenly and they had everything planned out accordingly. Our group...we "winged it". So I made up my stuff on the spot in front of a whole bunch of strangers. Anjan says the guy who sits next to me keeps looking at me during class. I'm kinda creeped out now, so I'm ready to punch someone in the face soon. Ya'll better watch out for Karate Kim...also known as the ever-popular Kim Possible. [my partner in crime Ron Stoppable aka Ron SanJose also likes to call me KP...and you can't forget Rufus the naked mole rat, also known by the name of Peter D Lai] I also got told that I have a ghetto bootie. Should i be proud? I dunno. I'll appreciate what God gave me. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home