Monday, July 07, 2003

Spongebob

I think I'm addicted to spongebob. Whenever the TV comes on, that square quirky sponge just draws me into the TV set. I'm hooked. Ah!! It's the only thing keeping me from missing everyone.

COME BACK MEGAN & CONOR!!!

Back to spongebob. Yes I am hooked to this show...yepperz. What am I gonna do? I'm watching right now. "making patties is like riding a bike, ya just never forget" Arrrrr. Matey! psst! Three more days of summer school left!! I'm almost there. Just....a......few....more......days!! My brother didn't know whether he was 13 or 14....i think that the summer was getting the best of him. Oh and Strongbad is my best friend. I love the anything cartoon. Wait at the end of it while Homestar is pouring the soda on the computer. [never ending soda.....oh oh oh] I think that one was made especially for my Wifey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home