Wednesday, July 09, 2003

No See So Good

All i have to say, is that chlorine and eyes don't mix. My eyes are burning, and it's been more than 5 hours since i went swimming. Everything has been just a little bit blurry. Enough so that I can't read it. I basically make guesses at stuff. I'm getting a new lacrosse stick really soon!!! hm...and possibly a job. [Please oh please] I keep getting called Yu-me. Many variations of this name have come up throughout the course of my summer school PE class. Yeah, talk about getting teased for my last name. Just when I thought that they had run out of new things to say about my last name, they start teasing me with another one.

I'm usually not an impatient person, but sometimes I guess some people can get the better of me. I don't show it or anything, but it's like really...grow up please. It would make me much happier if you would stop acting like you are in third grade. If you are attracted to a guy, let him know. They stand there and bring up stuff about sex and things about the male anatomy. I don't understand the point of flirting that way. eh, maybe that's just their way of doing things...acting perverted?? Atleast the class is gonna be over after Thursday. I'm gonna miss Christina, Ellen, Sarah, Naomi, Chandi, Diza (sp?), Jessica and some other people. Otherwise, it just means I get to sleep in!!! Cheers to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home