Sunday, July 13, 2003

Man was never mean to fly

My nose itches a lot...I must be missing Megan. Her nose always itches. *sigh* I miss my chiquita/enchilada. I played Lax yesterday for South Swell. It was hot, but really fun. I go out there starting as a defender, and I see the ball coming sort of in my direction and charge at it, when suddenly a girl's stick gets in the way and I go flying, and I mean flying across the field. Yepperz...I landed on my hand, and my ring finger is nice and swollen. It's peeeerty. I want to go to the beach tomorrow with my dad and my brother, but I don't know if they wanna go. Maybe I shouldn't on account that my body is aching all over. But I don't think pain is gonna stop me from going to the beach. Tons-o-fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home